Demonstration - Participation - Inebriation
I love to engage with people to help them understand more about spirits and cocktails. I'm not an historian, but I am very much interested in the story and anatomy of a drink and why they are so special. It's also important to me that people have fun, so my events are always based on the communal enjoyment of excellent booze & food. Always come with an inquisitive mind, and always get a taxi home!
You can look to book some of my Masterclasses at my base at Chequers Kitchen in Deal, Kent.
I will also work in partnership with other venues, private companies and events to run Masterclasses. If you are a venue just get in touch!
Past, Recent & Upcoming Events:
- Christmas Cocktails & Small Plates; A fun evening of festive cocktails paired with delicious small plates.
- Martini Masterclass; Sample a range of Martinis from the earliest on record to some of the most current trends. Through experimenting with gin & vermouth you'll discover your perfect Martini which we'll bottle for you to take home and enjoy.
- Valentines Cocktails & Small Plates; A fun evening of craft cocktails paired with delicious small plates.
- Rum Masterclass; Learn about rum, taste and appreciate different styles of rum and make some amazing cocktails from vintage rum punch, Rum Old Fashioned, true Daiquiris and Tiki greats.
- Mexican Agave Masterclass; Appreciate the wonderful world of Tequila and Mezcal through sampling some of the best on the market. Then make and drink some delicious cocktails whilst enjoying a fresh, zingy Mexican platter of tacos and other delights.
- Spring Season Craft Cocktails & Small Plates; Unique seasonal cocktails that celebrate the coming of spring, paired with seasonal best small plates.
- Summer Season Craft Cocktails & Small Plates; Unique seasonal cocktails that celebrate the summer, paired with luscious small plates.
- Autumn Season Craft Cocktails & Small Plates; Unique seasonal cocktails that celebrate the flavours of autumn, paired with flavoursome small plates.